Academic performance is important for many reasons. It can open the door to opportunity and pave the way for future success, both in higher education and professionally; however, we believe a values-based international education is of equal importance.
Our values-driven international education is expressed through core values that are woven into every academic and extracurricular activity at our schools. We live and breathe four values that form the basis of everything we do. They include:
- Fulfilling every child’s capacity.
- Providing a nurturing, productive, respectful, family-like environment
- Instilling respect, responsibility, compassion, reliability, friendship, leadership, dignity, care for nature, loyalty, and citizenship.
- Organizing and participating in national and international events to fulfill the mission and vision of the International School of Laos.
- Open door and open communication with all stakeholders to provide the best possible education to all students.
- Promoting diversity, tolerance, and universal peace while keeping ties with Lao culture and history.
With these values at our core, we encourage independent learning and empower students to embrace responsibility. Students at our top private schools learn to celebrate diversity in a spirit of understanding and tolerance that helps them become citizens of the world.
Would you like to learn more about what places us among the top international private schools in the world? Look no further than the strong values at the heart of what we do. Explore our website to discover more about our strong educational ethos.